Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) leaks again in new renders, spec sheet included
The road to development of the Samsung Galaxy A5 for the year 2017 has not been a closed one and nearly everything there is to know about it was left out there for all to see. The train of leaks started when it was first spotted on benchmarks in August and after that, it went on to get certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance, get a passport from Bluetooth SIG and also leaked in some renders and videos too. Already, we know that this weight of leaks means that it is near release anytime soon and before we get to that, we have the chance to look at some new renders that just popped up.
Alongside the renders are the specs for the device, expected to carry 5.2 inches of screen at a resolution of 1080p and pair that to two 16MP camera sensors on the front and back of the device. The unit is also expected to run on Samsung’s own Exynos 7880 chipset which has octa-cores. For the storage dimensions, the CPU would be allotted 3GB of RAM while there would be an internal storage space of 32GB. Overall, the device is expected to pull power from a 33000mAh battery.
For pricing, it is rumoured that it would start in China for CNY 2699, an approximate $388 somewhere else.
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus pricing leaks, availability information updated too
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus size specifications leaks
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro and C7 Pro pre-registrations could go live on 16th January
- Coral Blue Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge made available in the UK, sold by Vodafone now