Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) now available outside of South Korea
Samsung launched the Galaxy A8 (2016) unit back in the October of last year and then, they made it exclusively available to the users in their home country of South Korea. However, they have started to expand the reach of this unit and you can now get it outside of this home zone.
To be specific, The Gulf and Taiwanese markets now have the units in stock, and we hope that Samsung continues to expand it till it reaches other regions. As for the price tag, the United Arab Emirates region have the unit listed for $490, which means that the Taiwanese pricing should be the equivalent of this also.
In the same month of October when the unit was first announced and launched, it showed up on Zauba – India’s export and import tracking website – and this indicated that they would launch it in that market also. However, we have not heard any new information on it since then, and we still await that launch too.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series leaks in a new YouTube video
- Samsung Galaxy S8 official unveiling date let slip by Samsung themselves
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- Registration page for Samsung Galaxy S8 leaks, doesn’t reveal much else