Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) now available outside of South Korea
Samsung launched the Galaxy A8 (2016) unit back in the October of last year and then, they made it exclusively available to the users in their home country of South Korea. However, they have started to expand the reach of this unit and you can now get it outside of this home zone.
To be specific, The Gulf and Taiwanese markets now have the units in stock, and we hope that Samsung continues to expand it till it reaches other regions. As for the price tag, the United Arab Emirates region have the unit listed for $490, which means that the Taiwanese pricing should be the equivalent of this also.
In the same month of October when the unit was first announced and launched, it showed up on Zauba – India’s export and import tracking website – and this indicated that they would launch it in that market also. However, we have not heard any new information on it since then, and we still await that launch too.
You may also like
Google Assistant coming to Marshmallow and Nougat flavored Android units
Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs
LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
T-Mobile commences Nougat update roll-out to the LG Stylo 2 Plus on its network
Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Registration page for Samsung Galaxy S8 leaks, doesn’t reveal much else
- Samsung Galaxy S8 specs leak too, looks very identical to the Galaxy S8+
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in new images ahead of MWC launch