Samsung (Galaxy) Fingers comes with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display
Samsung is an innovative company, no doubt.
And while the other OEMs are making April Fool jokes with their products, the Koreans decided it’s time to unveil something no one has ever done before.
According to Sammy, the Samsung Fingers is the company’s “first wearable glove” with a 3-inch UHD Super Emo-LED. The display is flexible, of course.
The device comes with just 4GB of RAM, 32G or 64GB of storage, 16MP hidden camera and baby and heart rate monitor — just like in the just-released Galaxy S5.
Samsung Fingers comes with special features like the Talk To The Hand, which records what people are saying when you are too busy to give them attention. It comes in “Tough” and “Class” variants, with each designed to design match your mood.
Samsung says that Fingers will be available when April Fool’s Day is celebrated everyday.
You may also like
- Samsung (Galaxy) Fingers comes with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display
- Samsung Fingers, last year’s April fools joke, might come to reality soon
- Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch are both offficial
- Samsung Ativ SE for Verizon outed online
- Samsung’s will soon launch the ‘world’s first’ LTE-Advanced phone’, S4 sales still going strong