Samsung Galaxy S8 official unveiling date let slip by Samsung themselves
For a number of years now, what has always been the showpiece event at MWC was the launch of a Samsung Galaxy flagship but this year, the same is not the case. After the issue that faced the Galaxy Note 7, Samsung decided to push back the launch of the new unit in a bid to repress the same kind of rushed mistake from coming to light again. For that reason, they only brought the Galaxy Tab S3 with a Stylus pen support to MWC of this year and safe to say, they did well on that too.
Now though, the same company has now given us a definite timeline for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and its sibling, the Galaxy S8 Plus. This was made known after their keynote event on Barcelona yesterday and with a dedicated event, our attention should be turned to the 29th of March now.
This was made known from a Galaxy Unpacked video which was showed at the event during the closing tome, which then truly set the date as what we have above.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series leaks in a new YouTube video
- Samsung Galaxy S8 official unveiling date let slip by Samsung themselves
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- Registration page for Samsung Galaxy S8 leaks, doesn’t reveal much else
- Samsung Galaxy S8 specs leak too, looks very identical to the Galaxy S8+