Samsung Gear Live smartwatch now available in 11 markets
Adding to Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States, customers in Australia, Japan and South Korea can now order the Samsung Gear Live.
The Samsung Gear Live was unveiled last week at Google’s I/O conference running a new wearable-only OS called Android Wear. LG took the stage at the same event to unveil the LG G Watch which has similarities with Samsung’s Gear Live.
Samsung Gear Live smartwatch features 1.63″ 320 x 320 Super AMOLED touchscreen display, measures 37.9 x 56.4 x 8.9 millimeters and tips the scale at 59 grams. The wearable features water and dust resistance.
The Gear Live has a 1.2 GHz CPU(reportedly a single-core Snapdragon 400 processor), 512MB of RAM, a 300mAh battery and then a tow of sensors including a heart rate monitor in pack.
You may also like
- Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone
- Samsung Gear S2 preorders: first batch of 1,000 units sold out in 2 hours
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch available first week of October
- Samsung Gear S2, Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 3G smartwatches unveiled
- Dear Apple Watch: Samsung Gear S2 will come with SIM slot and phone calling functionality