Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
The Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini was announced last two years ago as the smaller alternative to the original Samsung Galaxy SIII flagship.
Fast-forward to now, January 2014, Samsung has reportedly made a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition. With the original S3 Mini being retailed at $230, a lot is left to wonder about what price the Value Edition will carry.
Looking at the pictures, the new Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition strikes a similar identity with the GS3 Mini, and may do the same spec-wise.
You may also like
- Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition unveiled with Android 4.4 KitKat
- Red Samsung Galaxy S4 exclusively available on AT&T
- Vintage Apple 1 sold for cool $671,400 at German auction
- HTC One E9+ dual SIM launches in Malaysia for RM1,899 ($480)
- Prepare your money Indians, Google Nexus 6 pre-orders kick off
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge officially kick off pre sales in United Kingdom