Samsung is still making parts for Apple despite ever-going court brawl
While you think that both companies will cut ties due to their continuous court cases, the reverse seems to be the case.
Samsung is well known for making the Apple A7 System On-Chip which Apple uses in the Apple iPhone 5S and other new products. It’s even believed that the Koreans will make the A8 chispet for the iPhone 6 and other upcoming Apple products.
On the other side, Samsung is still the biggest supplier of iPad screens. During the first three months of this year, they shipped over 5000 screens to Apple while their neighbors, LG, supplied 3000 to the Californians.
For some, this might not be news but for some who don’t know bonds like these exist, it’s proper to churn out facts to view the irony of Apple vs Samsung war.
You may also like
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Experts predict that Samsung is likely to initiate another recall for the Galaxy Note 7
- Reports confirm that Samsung is planning a Galaxy A9(2017)
- Samsung is currently working on another refresh of the Galaxy A5
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in the works over a Galaxy J7 Prime