Samsung launches the Galaxy J7 Prime in Vietnam
The new Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime was leaked heavily jut about a week ago and now, the device has escaped the last stage and has finally entered into the launch region. Having been announced officially by the South Korean OEM, they have listed the smartphone on their Vietnam website.
Not only was the phone listed, the min specifications on board were also shown.
From the listing, we know that the smartphone uses an octa core processor clocked at an operational frequency 1.6GHz. Sporting a 5.5inch display, the smartphone would be powered by 3GB of RAM and have an internal storage space of 32GB which can be expanded up to as much as the user wants.
Keeping the lights on would then be the function of none other than the 3300mAh battery.
For camera purposes, turning the front would have you facing an 8MP shooter while the back is adorned with a 13MP snapshooter.
Currently available in the Vietnamese market, the official listing states a price of VND 6,290,000 which translates to about $280 with the current exchange rates.
You may also like
Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
ZTE unveils it’s crowdsourced smartphone – Hawkeye – at CES 2017
LeEco makes its phones and TVs available via Amazon in the US
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM