Samsung patents curved tablet design
Talking of change, it seems Samsung wants to change the way our tablets look and feel.
The South Korean mobile phone, tablet and PC maker just recently registered a patent at USPTO which might oversee a tablet without that basic flat regular rectangular design.
The design shows two somewhat curved ends on the tablet, bringing in the question of flexible displays coming to tablets; Even though the main importance of the curve is to give a more comfortable grip when holding the tablet.
Feed your eyes, as Samsung might bringing evolution to the tablet world. But don’t get too exited, patent trolling has been the norm of the day — we might actually not see a tablet in such form just a company trying to stop the others from creating such.
You may also like
- Samsung patents ‘Samsung Galaxy Note Edge’: Another version of the Galaxy Note 4?
- Samsung patents curved tablet design
- Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
- Samsung Sued by Huawei over patents
- Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents