Samsung patents ‘Samsung Galaxy Note Edge’: Another version of the Galaxy Note 4?
Samsung has begun snapping up names which links to the Galaxy 4 suggesting that the unreleased phablet might have one or more variants. A recent listing at USPTO shows that someone patented a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge name there.
Someone on a news website we came across mentioned that the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge might be a version of the Galaxy Note, with more rounded corners than the original one — see the Note 4 leaked pictures to see what we are saying.
Though the idea sounds stupid enough but that looks like something Samsung might do. Another shot at the case looks like the Galaxy Note Edge might be the said Note 4 variant with flexible display (Samsung recently stated working on a device with three sided flexible display).
While we still uncertain on what Samsung might do with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, we’ll keep our fingers crossed. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be announced on September 3, after then we can get to see variants of the smartphone.
You may also like
- Samsung patents ‘Samsung Galaxy Note Edge’: Another version of the Galaxy Note 4?
- Samsung patents curved tablet design
- Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
- Samsung Sued by Huawei over patents
- Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents