Samsung Philippines will launch dual SIM Galaxy S6
Announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S6 has come and gone. The flagship has brought its own wows as well as disappointments — some sections of the crowd wanted removable battery, microSD card slot and the dust is going to take a long time to settle.
While at that, Samsung Philippines has disclosed it will launch a variant with two nano SIM slots in the country instead of just one. However, the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 edge will be released with a usual single SIM support.
The company didn’t disclose whether there will be any changes in specs such as the presence of a microSD card slot neither did they mention when the smartphones will be available for purchase.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung Philippines will launch dual SIM Galaxy S6
- Samsung in fresh bad press as the Galaxy S7 explodes again in the Philippines
- Official: Samsung Galaxy A7 unveiled (and launched in the Philippines)
- Galaxy J7 Prime enters the Philippines, goes live for preorders
- Samsung phone shields cop from fatal gunshot wound