Samsung planning unveiling of Galaxy C9 on 21st October
The next in line of the Samsung Galaxy C devices is the Galaxy C9 and right now, the device already has everything that it needs to enter the market. After it has gotten its certification form TENAA, it has already cleared the process that it needs it before it can launch in the Chinese market and also travelling the seas to get an FCC certification, it means that we can see it launch in the US also.
When, then, does Samsung plan to unveil the device and make it known to the market officially.
On the 21st of October, we would get to see the 6 inch device which carries a massive 6GB of RAM and has an internal storage space of 64GB. For the camera sensors, it would have 16MP on the back and also, it would have the same 16MP unit on the front also.
Carrying a battery unit of 4000mAh, we expect this to run nothing less than the Marshmallow out of the box.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
- Samsung Planning To Release The Galaxy Tab A (2017) Soon
- Samsung planning unveiling of Galaxy C9 on 21st October
- Samsung planning to mass produce the Galaxy S7 units to make up for Note 7 losses
- Samsung planning the launch of the Samsung Galaxy C9