Samsung plans launch of Galaxy Tab S3 to coincide with the Note 7’s in Europe
The rumours we have been getting in a while as regards the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet seems to be true as there has been an official announcement to the fact that the device would be launched come September.
On the South Korean company’s Colombian website, they announced that they are planning the launch in such a way that it would intersect with the date they have planned for their latest phablet, the Galaxy Note 7, in Europe. For those that might not have any idea as to what timeframe Samsung might have given, they are planning to release the Note 7 in Europe on the 2nd of September.
For this tablet, there has been no much information but they have promised us some top of the shelf specifications and a powerful processor under the hood. Although they confirm that the new Galaxy S3 tablet would bear a lot of similarities to its predecessor, they sure backed that up by continuing that this one would pack greater specs. For now, all we can do is wait.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Report claims that Samsung plans to contract LG to make Galaxy S8 batteries
- Samsung plans launch of Galaxy Tab S3 to coincide with the Note 7’s in Europe
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update Plans Revealed
- Micromax still holding plans to overthrow Samsung