Samsung pushes out October security patch to their Galaxy S6 Edge+ units
It’s the season of updates for Samsung and even though this one is long overdue, it is better late than never and the users of the Samsung phones should be grateful that they at least got this kind of push at this time.
For the users of the Galaxy S6 Edge+, you have now been treated to a new update that comes with a build number of XXU3BPJ3 and while this one is currently being pushed out to the units of the device in Europe, one of the major things that it carries is the security patch for the month of October.
We would like to remind you now that what you have just seen is an OTA update and you cannot expect to get it at the same time as everyone else so some patience is advised. However, if you are feeling impatient, you can just head over to your settings menu and manually request an update for your device.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung pushes the Nougat to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units in India, includes surprise
- Samsung pushes out 5th Nougat beta update to the Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung pushes out October security patch to their Galaxy S6 Edge+ units
- Samsung pushes back launch of Galaxy Note 7 in Malaysia also
- Sony pushes out security updates to Xperia XA Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra units