Samsung quietly release Galaxy Core Plus with 768MB RAM, 4.3″ screen
Isn’t there much left to wonder when a successor comes with 256MB short of the RAM on it’s predecessor? Well, that’s the case of the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus.
With no noticeable improvement maybe except a 768MB RAM from the 1GB on the classic Galaxy Core, the Galaxy Core Plus was announced on a low key fashion today.
Both editions feature 5MP and 0.3MP rear and front-facing cameras, pack support for NFC and 3G connectivity, has 480 x 800 4.3″ displays but the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus was upgraded to run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
You may also like
- Samsung quietly release Galaxy Core Plus with 768MB RAM, 4.3″ screen
- Samsung quietly release Galaxy Star Pro, without 3G
- Samsung ATIV SE quietly goes official
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace (SM-J110HZWD) launched in India
- For the love of expandable memory and removable battery: Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has been released