Samsung registers Galaxy V, Galaxy Adore and Galaxy S Fitness
Samsung Galaxy V, Samsung Galaxy Adore and Samsung Galaxy S Fitness — these are names Samsung filed to be trademarked at the USPTO.
It’s not yet clear what some of those Samsung names will be, but it’s obvious the last name — Galaxy S Fitness — will be the name of a fitness device, or even a fitness application like the S Health.
Samsung will likely continue dominating the world in the mobile department of the world market if the Koreans keep pumping in new products like they are currently everyday.
The world does not have it in common when making choices in electronic devices, so more options for everyone is what’s working for Samsung.
You may also like
- Samsung registers Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy A6, A8 and A9
- Samsung registers Galaxy V, Galaxy Adore and Galaxy S Fitness
- Google Changes Permissions In Android Making Game Sign up Easier
- Intex Aqua T5
- Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Dual SIM
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Samsung Galaxy J hit the shelves in Taiwan