Samsung reported to be creating Apple Pay killer
So the guys over there in the glass house at Cupertino have created a payment system that works with iPhones and they call it the Apple Pay, right? Get ready folks, Samsung is already working on their own payment system that will hit the Galaxys very soon.
According to reports from an insider who shared his views with Sammobile, a blog for Samsung fans, the Koreans have gotten their hands dirty with a pay service which will integrate with PayPal and will be used via fingerprint sensors found on Samsung Galaxy smartphones — like the Gs5 and Galaxy Alpha.
While the service was said to be coming to 50 countries, the source was mum on how fingerprint ‘sensorless’ Samsung flagships like the newly unwrapped Note 4 will be able to use the service. The launch date of the payment system was also not revealed.
You may also like
- Samsung reported to be working on Pro versions of the Galaxy C5 and Galaxy C7
- Samsung reportedly launching the Galaxy Tab S3 on September 1
- Samsung Reportedly Cancels Galaxy S7 Edge+ In UK
- Samsung reportedly testing Galaxy Note 4 with Snapdragon 810 processor
- Samsung reportedly working on 14nm A9 chip for Apple