Samsung rolls out new updates to Note 5 users in India
Samsung is no doubt overwhelmed with handling the various orders that they have already received on the Galaxy Note 7 and it would be understandable if they do not have any time for any other thing right now but that is not so with this manufacturer as they have just started rolling out some support for the immediate predecessor of this new king of big screens.
Pushing the update to the Note 5 owners in the country of India, the new package which carries a weight of about 77MB would be bringing on board the full security package for the month of August.
Asides from the fact that this one would carry security fixes and bug fixers, we are currently unsure of whether or not there has been something else involved in the build and the changelog doesn’t even give specific information like that.
We should remind you at this point that as is common with OTA updates, it could take a while before the notification reaches your own screen but nonetheless, you could just head over to Settings and manually check for updates.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)