Samsung rolls out October security patch to Galaxy A8, J7 Prime and Core Prime
Some of the smartphones in the line-up of Samsung have already started to receive their own packets Android security updates and the latest bunch to get these that we have heard about is the trio of the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, the Galaxy J7 Prime and finally, the Galaxy A8.
The patch being rolled out and received by these devices is that meant for the month of October and we must say that this is interestingly on time, coming from Samsung.
If you check the log of the software for all the three devices up there, you would see that the date on the security settings have been changed and brought forward to the 1st of October.
This update has just started to roll out so don’t panic of you don’t see the notification wake you up one day and considering the fact that it is an OTA rollout, the impatient ones are advised to go to their Settings menu and manually request for the update instead of waiting it out.
You may also like
The HTC 650 is coming to the US, but only Cricket Wireless is sure to have it
Xiaomi could be working on a successor to the MI Mix already
OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the Galaxy S7 flagships
Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)