Samsung sends out “Kapture The Moment” invite for Galaxy K Zoom launch
Samsung will on 29th April 2014, likely unveil the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom at Singapore’s Red Dot Design Museum.
This is according to the invitation they sent out to developers and media outfits about the event.
Tagged “Kapture The Moment”, with a big “K” in highlighted beside the caption, the even will start by 11:00AM with guests allowed entrance starting from 10:30AM.
The Samsung Galaxy K Zoom is expected to go official with a 4.8″ HD display, Exynos 5 Hexa processor, 2GB of RAM, 20.2MP camera with Xenon flash and capable of 10 times optical zoom.
The phone camera will be running on the latest Android, version 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
You may also like
- Samsung sends out “Kapture The Moment” invite for Galaxy K Zoom launch
- Rogers sends update to support WiFi Calling on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Good guy Samsung: Sends 3000 smartphones to Africa to help fight Ebola
- Apple sends out invites for October 16 event where it will rain iPads
- Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?