Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
Those that are currently enrolled to the beta program of Samsung on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices would be having the time of their lives now because as of today, the South Korean OEM has started to push out the third in the series of beta updates that they have been releasing to the eligible versions of the device, all of them being based on the latest Nougat android platform. With the one that comes today is not only some changes to the workings of the Nougat but also, the android security patch for the month of December.
The total update would cost you about 530MB of data so now might be a good time to be looking for both a stable power source and as well, a strong Wi-Fi connection.
Asides from the fact that this one improves the Nougat experience and also brings the security patch for the month of December, there are actually some other impressive changes in the setup as there is now the addition of Samsung Pass and Samsung Note, not forgetting the auto-brightness option in the Quick Panel.
You may also like
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung starts to roll out Marshmallow update to the Galaxy S5 mini (Duos)
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge