Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
There is a new update that has started to hit the units of the Samsung Galaxy J3 and before you start to jump off the couch, thinking this is that software bump, please follow to the end. The new update, which comes with a build version of J320FXXU0APL3, weighs a subtle 170MB and what it does is bring on board a security fix and patch for a bug.
Sadly, Samsung doesn’t say anything about this vulnerability, like a lot others that they rollout, so that’s about as much information as we have for you.
Likewise, the update brings on board some other changes, such as the addition of the Smart Manager application and as well, some improvements as to performance and stability.
Given that this is an OTA update, it might take a while before it starts to hit your units. If you are feeing impatient though, and you would love to get the new build as fast as possible, we advise that you headl over to Settings and manually request the new update.
You may also like
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung starts to roll out Marshmallow update to the Galaxy S5 mini (Duos)
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge