Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Samsung is not slowing down with the rate at which it is hitting the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units with updates these days and soon, it would not be hard for us to see these ones competing with even the new phones on the market in terms of the kind of hot specs that they would be offering.
Already trying to make this one be on par with the troubled Galaxy Note 7 in terms of software, this new update has been reported to be hitting the unlocked versions of the smartphone in the European region. While it brings on board the security patch for the month of October, it also takes the build number of the device to XXS1BPJ1.
This is an OTA update and we don’t feel that we need to tell you again that you might not be getting it at the same time with a lot of other users so if you are the kind that doesn’t like to wait for this kind of goody bag, just head over to Settings and manually request an update for your device.
You may also like
Alcatel launches the A3 for those that do not fancy the LED lights
Energizer launches a unique build of rugged,flagship material at MWC
The Alcatel A5 LED lights up Alcatel’s presentation at MWC 2017
Alcatel improves it’s entry level lineup with the Alcatel U3
Alcatel makes MWC appearrance with a slew of four devices
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung starts to roll out Marshmallow update to the Galaxy S5 mini (Duos)