Samsung to make Apple’s A8 chip?
According to a report by The Korean Economic Daily, Samsung will produce 30% to 40% Apple’s next-generation A8 chips despite the two companies toiling under seemingly unending court cases. We have previously been informed that TSMC will take charge of Apple’s A8 chip, with Apple’s relationship with Samsung being strained by rivalry and court cases.Apple wanted TSMC to be the sole manufacturer truly, but the challenge of building 20 nanometer-class chips will take an experienced company like Samsung to actuallize.
We are still waiting for Apple and Samsung to comment on the news before time for their next round of court battles.
You may also like
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December