Samsung to sell 100 million tablets next year
Samsung may have made a big achievement by improving it’s sales in the tablet market this year, but the Korean phone maker is not stopping at that.
Samsung Mobile has said it will push more that 100 million tablets in 2014. With that, Samsung has already started making arrangements for parts which will be used in making those 100 million tablets.
During this year’s Quarter 3 Samsung shipped 9.7 million Galaxy tablets and took 20.4% charge of the market according to analysts, a 123% upgrade from 2012’s Quarter 3 where they sold 4.3 million units and had only 12.4% market share.
Samsung still remains the world biggest seller of smartphones where it holds over 55% of smartphones sold in the last quarter.
You may also like
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December