Samsung unveils double-SIM Note 3 variant
Samsung has just launched a dual-SIM variant of it’s Galaxy Note 3 in China. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a 5.7″ display phablet with 3GB RAM and space for expandable storage. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Dual SIM is based on the N9005 model of the Note 3, powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Chipset while enjoying the luxury of LTE.
The dual-SIM Galaxy Note 3 is priced at €735 while the single SIM edition goes for €700 in Asia.
You may also like
- Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy Wide ahead of Samsung Unpacked
- Samsung unveils the rugged Galaxy S7 Active
- Samsung Unveils its Mid Range Mobile Handsets
- Samsung unveils 4G versions of Galaxy Core Prime, Galaxy Grand Prime, and Galaxy J1 for India
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Round, world’s first flexible-display phone