Samsung’s Note 6 Release Date Is Set This Mid-August
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 6, is now rumored to be released this mid-August.
The latest rumor started by a famous leaker Evan Blass after he made his social media tweet: “Samsung Galaxy Note 6 US release scheduled for week of August 15.”
Evan’s tweet was referred to US, but Note 6 could launch in a worldwide scare on same date. After all, Note 5, and its new predecessor, was released around the world 21 of August last year.
Obviously the company won’t confirm whether the stated date was correct, but this makes sense. Since before Blass was known for his incredibly source that never miss, and August date of release for the new device would put Note 6 on market ahead of iPhone 7, rumored launching this coming September.
Leaked information about Note 6 have been dripping for a while – this was according to rumors, it will boast the IP68 water resistance feature with powerful 4000 mAh device battery, and slightly ridiculous 6 gigabytes of device RAM.
The device also sports a 5.8 inches display, bigger than iPhone 6 Plus with just 5.5 inches and the slot for the device stylus for comfortable navigation.
You may also like
- Samsung’s Note 6 Release Date Is Set This Mid-August
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 Set for Production Starting Next Month
- Samsung ready to share what caused ill fate of Note 7 units in Seoul
- The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 sells out in less than 1 minute
- US Cellular joins the club, stops selling and exchanging Galaxy Note 7 models