See the alleged specs of Samsung smartphone with flexible display
We all know Samsung has been knee deep into research and experimenting for flexible display technology. They even showed us a demo as far as February this year and they announced that the first phone with flexible display is going to debut this month.
Currently, we don’t have a name for this flexible-screen device but we just got tipped-off by forces within Samsung Mobile about the smartphone’s specs.
The phone’s flexible touchscreen display will measure 4.7 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. A quad-core processor and a 2GB RAM helps the device run it’s Android 4.3 operating system. Furthermore, the device will feature an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.
We advise you to take this report with a pinch of salt as there was no evidence that these specs weren’t just made-up by a blogger who just came back from Wonderland. Also note that the pictures used in this article are just fantasy, they are not real.
You may also like
- Google’s Tango Project phone, the Lenovo Phab 2, to see the US markets soon
- Teaser suggests that we would see the Oppo R9s sometimes next week
- Next Is Now: See the great engineering behind the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Exposed: See the sick reason why Apple Watch was made
- Want to see the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge? Come in