Selfie-lovin’ Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual released in India
Hurray selfie lovers in India! Selfie taking is one of the major features many users consider before putting money on the table for a new smartphone these days and to see to that to the fullest, Japanese veteran electronics company, Sony, has unleashed a phone that not only has an ample 13-megapixel front-facing camera with a wideangle sensor, but also a dedicated LED flash for taking selfies even in dark scenes.
The Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual has been launched in India with an SRP (suggested retail pricing) of INR 29,990, a sum which roughly translates to $454 using the current exchange rates.
Apart from taking selfies, the C5 Ultra Dual, just like its name sounds, has a dual SIM slot that offers support for 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks for call clarity and super-fast browsing. The smartphone features a gigantic 6″ display with 1080p resolution, totaling a PPI score of 267.
Under the hood, you’ll find a MT6752 chipset from MediaTek’s 2015 64-bit processors, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage (expandable by an additional 200GB). The smartphone is backed by Android 5.0 Lollipop OS for software and depends on a 2930mAh non-removable battery for power.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Selfie-lovin’ Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual released in India
- Source confirms 12MP iPhone 6s camera, front camera light in tow
- Samsung launches €899-priced Galaxy Note Edge Premium Edition for Germany
- LG Electronics supplies almost 70 % of all smartphone displays in the world
- First Flash Sale for Xiaomi Mi 5 In India
- LYF’s Flame 2 Smartphones Officially Launched at Rs 4,799 and Rs 6,799
- Porsche design comes to Blackberry 10 OS