Sharp Releases Bezel-less Aquos S2
Sharp made a huge turn around with the unveiling of the new smartphone in its range of devices.
The company unveiled the Sharp Aquos S2 which comes with a bezel-less design and follows in the pattern of the likes of Samsung and Apple who have done more to reduce the bezels on the smartphones.
The bezel-less smartphone comes into the market looking similar to the Shar Aquos Crystal device which was released much earlier.
The latest device sports a much familiar design compared to its predecessor and comes packing some pretty average specs to include a 5.5-inch display with 1080 pixels.
The device runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and is powered by a 3020 mAh battery.
On the internal storage capacity, the device comes packing a 128GB storage space and 6GB of RAM and for the camera setup, the Sharp Aquos S2 boasts of a dual camera set up of 12MP.
You may also like
- Sharp Releases Bezel-less Aquos S2
- Karbonn to launch three Windows Phones soon
- Huawei unveils Ascend W2, a mid-range Windows 8 phone
- Huawei Ascend P7 variant with sapphire display is in tow
- Moto X Play becomes available in the UK and Germany
- Huawei looking to introduce the Mate 9 into US markets soon