Snapdragon BatteryGuru 2.0 released
Qualcomm’s battery app have been updated to version 2.0.
BatteryGuru 2.0 comes with a whole new bunch of features. According to Qualcomm,the new features does not require any configurations, as the app takes a few days to monitor and understand how you use your smartphone. and adjusts itself to fit in to your style of usage.
Futhermore, Battery Guru 2.0 also imforms you when you need to charge, if your battery cannot make it to your next regular charging schedule
BatteryGuru 2.0 is available for only Qualcomm’s Snapdragon-powered phones, so if you have that Snapdragon processor embedded in your Android smartphone, kindly visit Google Play to install/upgrade to BatteryGuru 2.0.
You may also like
- Snapdragon BatteryGuru 2.0 released
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan
- T-Mobile gets the Nougat rolling out to its LG G5 users
- Verizon ditches contracts, opts for T-Mobile’s “uncarrier” style
- HTC’s Android 5.0 user interface seems to make a lot of SENSE