Sony releases the Android November patch to the Xperia Z3+, Z4 and Z5
From the stables of Sony, we have some new updates rolling out now and these ones would be for the Xperia Z3+ which some have come to know as the Z4, the Xperia Z5 and the real Xperia Z4 tablet. Taking a closer look at this new update, it carries a firmware build of 32.2A.5.11 which is a slight bump over the last one which was present and had the software version of 32.2.A.0.305.
This current update has been made equally accessible and available at the same time and if you are in any of the regions were the device officially launched to or you are making use of any of the variant of these devices, it is sure that you would be getting your own notification within the same timeframe as others too.
With this update comes the November security patch for Android devices and given that Google just started to release the security update for the month of December today, there is some timeliness in the package that Sony is running with its software rollouts.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
- Sony releases new software update to the Xperia X, brings VoLTE support, among other things
- Sony releases the Android November patch to the Xperia Z3+, Z4 and Z5
- Sony releases Xperia X Compact and Xperia XZ pricing and availability information for US markets
- Two unnamed Sony Xperia devices leak in Russia, likely to be first releases in 2017