Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
Sony has had a pretty good day at the MWC and after the launch of its units, they waited a while for the effect to sink in before they even went to the pricing and availability information of all of their units. From what we are getting now, the global smartphone giant has now deemed it fit to make the details know. Shall we dig in?
After the announcement of the Sony Xperia XZs, some of you might have been locking at any and all images that you can get of it with keen interest. Well, it would be the first to launch for sales on the 5th of April, and the asking price begins from $700.
The next one comes a number of days after, and it is the $300-priced Xperia XA1 which is supposed to go on sale from the 26th of the same month. A flagship is next, and the Xperia XZ Premium fits into this category. It is billed to hit the shelves in the late spring and the exact date is yet to be decided upon.
To cap it all off, the Xperia XA1 Ultra would also be made available to buyers from the summer, but there is no date we can circle on the calendar, or amount of money we can earmark for the purchase just yet. As soon as this info get out though trust us to update you.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
- Sony releases new software update to the Xperia X, brings VoLTE support, among other things
- Sony releases the Android November patch to the Xperia Z3+, Z4 and Z5
- Sony releases Xperia X Compact and Xperia XZ pricing and availability information for US markets
- Two unnamed Sony Xperia devices leak in Russia, likely to be first releases in 2017