Sony releases Xperia X Compact and Xperia XZ pricing and availability information for US markets
The very first time that we were allowed to lay eyes on the newly launched Sony Xperia X Compact and Xperia XZ was back at IFA 2016 and even then, they hid other information from us as to what the pricing of the devices would be or where they would be available for sales and launch.
A number of days after IFA though, they have finally decided to take of the cloak from some of these pieces of information as we have some pricing and availability data already.
For one, we now that they would be as pricey as what we have been seeing on the Xperia line-up these days and that they would be made available in the US on the 25th of September and 2nd of October respectively.
As for the pricing information on both of these handsets, the Xperia X Compact would set you back $500 while the Xperia XZ on the other hand costs even more at $700. Starting from these launch dates, you would be able to get them in the US from your regular retailers such as Best Buy and Amazon.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
- Sony releases new software update to the Xperia X, brings VoLTE support, among other things
- Sony releases the Android November patch to the Xperia Z3+, Z4 and Z5
- Sony releases Xperia X Compact and Xperia XZ pricing and availability information for US markets
- Two unnamed Sony Xperia devices leak in Russia, likely to be first releases in 2017