Sony Xperia X (2017) leaks in official press render
Sony has already secured a place and its own personal booth at the MWC 2017 event, and if what we have heard in the past is on the money, this company could launch up to 4 devices at the showpiece event. One of the devices that would allegedly see the light of day on that occasion is the Sony Xperia X (2017) and from other sources, we have heard it being called the Xperia X2 instead. Regardless of what it might be called, we have the pleasure to provide you with what are official renders of this unit.
Unlike what we would have liked, there are no specs to go with this leak, but we can still check if what we are seeing goes in line with what we have been seeing in leaks of recent. From the render, it seems that Sony is also trying to give more room for the screen and achieve less bezels by removing the Sony logo from the top of the unit.
Likewise, the screen features a dual curved screen styling and the volume rocker position has been shifted to the bottom corner, rather than the top that we have now come to be used to.
That’s all we can deduce from the render. Stay tuned for more info.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra launches with 6 inches of greatness
- Sony Xperia X (2017) leaks in official press render
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US