Sony Xperia X and X Compact gets new update, fixes bugs
It is not even a full two weeks after both the Sony Xperia X and the smaller Xperia X Compact got their bumps to the Nougat 7.0 and now, they have started to receive another update. This update takes the present build version of both devices to 34.2.A.0.273 and even though the official changelog isn’t out yet, we have heard that this one doesn’t bring with it a major change but has been outed to fix some minor bugs detected in the system.
We need not tell you that this is an OTA rollout and as such, it could take a while before it starts to hit your units too. If you are feeling impatient and you would like to get it as fast as possible, head over to your Settings dashboard and manually request the update. And oh, don’t forget to update us on what you feel the update has addressed as soon as you get yours too.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Sony Xperia X and X Compact gets new update, fixes bugs
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel
- Sony Xperia X Compact gets another price cut in the US, sells for under $300
- Rogers updates its upgrade list, adds Sony Xperia X Performance and others to Nougat likelies