Sony Xperia X and X Compact gets new update, fixes bugs
It is not even a full two weeks after both the Sony Xperia X and the smaller Xperia X Compact got their bumps to the Nougat 7.0 and now, they have started to receive another update. This update takes the present build version of both devices to 34.2.A.0.273 and even though the official changelog isn’t out yet, we have heard that this one doesn’t bring with it a major change but has been outed to fix some minor bugs detected in the system.
We need not tell you that this is an OTA rollout and as such, it could take a while before it starts to hit your units too. If you are feeling impatient and you would like to get it as fast as possible, head over to your Settings dashboard and manually request the update. And oh, don’t forget to update us on what you feel the update has addressed as soon as you get yours too.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S8 specs leak too, looks very identical to the Galaxy S8+
LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks in new images
- Sony Xperia X (2017) leaks in official press render
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US
- Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC
- Sony Xperia XA (2017) leaks in new renders
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces