Sony Xperia X and X Compact gets new update, fixes bugs
It is not even a full two weeks after both the Sony Xperia X and the smaller Xperia X Compact got their bumps to the Nougat 7.0 and now, they have started to receive another update. This update takes the present build version of both devices to 34.2.A.0.273 and even though the official changelog isn’t out yet, we have heard that this one doesn’t bring with it a major change but has been outed to fix some minor bugs detected in the system.
We need not tell you that this is an OTA rollout and as such, it could take a while before it starts to hit your units too. If you are feeling impatient and you would like to get it as fast as possible, head over to your Settings dashboard and manually request the update. And oh, don’t forget to update us on what you feel the update has addressed as soon as you get yours too.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra launches with 6 inches of greatness
- Sony Xperia X (2017) leaks in official press render
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US