Sony Xperia X1: What To Expect On The Soon To Be Unveiled Smartphone
Sony is planning to launch yet another device in the line of its Xperia series and fans can’t wait to get their hands on it.
However, ahead of the scheduled release at the IFA 2017 event which is scheduled to hold a few weeks from now, specs to be expected on the device has surfaced online.
According to fresh reports which surfaced online, the Sony Xperia X1is expected to come packing a wide range of features including a whopping 4GB of RAM under the hood paired with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor for quality performance.
The device which will come with a 5-inch full HD Display is also expected to feature 32GB of onboard storage memory with a possibility of a microSD card slot for further expansion of the onboard storage size.
For the optics, the Xperia X1 will most likely feature a 23MP camera on the back panel as in its predecessor, the Xperia X and on the front panel, it has been rumored to be coming with anything between 13 and 21MP for selfie lovers.
As for the battery, much is yet to be revealed but tech analysts have pegged Sony to be planning a possible 2,800 mAh capacity battery for the device which will come with added security features including the fingerprint scanner support which is assumed to be built with the power button which was placed on the side in its predecessor.
You may also like
- More Leaks Of Sony Xperia XZ1 Surfaces Online Ahead Of IFA Launch
- Sony Xperia X1: What To Expect On The Soon To Be Unveiled Smartphone
- Android 7.1.1 Spotted Running On Upcoming Sony Xperia ZG Compact
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours