Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US
As the date for MWC gets closer and closer, a lot of OEMs such as Sony are gearing up to make their line of devices hotter and in the same vein, this is also the best time for you to get a good bargain on the existing units of their devices, since they would not be the in-thing anymore. For this reason, we have started to see some good deals on some units, and the latest deal we have to interest you with is on one of the latest flagships that the company launched.
Currently, we have the Sony Xperia XZ selling for $449.99 from the stables of B&H Photo, and this deal would be live from now till the 23rd of this same month.
This unit would be sold unlocked, and for those that would love to see colour on their unit, note that you can choose from an array of Forest Blue, Graphite Black and Platinum.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra launches with 6 inches of greatness
- Sony Xperia X (2017) leaks in official press render
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US