The Sony Xperia Z3 is now available on T-Mobile for $26.25/24 months
Sony’s current flagship device has landed on T-Mobile today, a week earlier than anticipated. The smartphone is available on a plan of $26.25 per month for two years, bringing the total cost of the device to $630.
The Sony Xperia Z3 comes with a 5.2″ 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, Snapdragon 801 chipset, 20.7MP rear and 2.2MP front -facing camera and a 3100mAh battery — all protected with an IP68-certified dust and water resistance.
Sony recently unveiled an iteration of the Xperia Z3 exclusively for another US carrier, Verizon. The Sony Xperia Z3 comes at the price of $200 for a two-year agreement on Verizon’s CDMA network.
You may also like
- Possible Pricing of the Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact Leaks
- Pink colour variant of the Sony Xperia XZ hits UK markets
- The Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale in the United States, Netherlands and Germany
- According to schedule, the Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale internationally
- Right on cue, the Sony Xperia X Compact goes on for sale at $499.99