Specifications, markets and pricing for the Samsung Z2 leaks
Samsung already has preparation in top gear to unveil the Z2 which would be powered by the Tizen OS on the 11th of August but even a release date as close as that wasn’t enough to get people to stay away from leaking specs. We did not just get a handful this time but everything that you would need to know about the offerings of this smartphone, spec-wise.
If you consider the Z1 and Z3, this one would also follow in their footsteps and be an affordable mid-range device. Asides that, it would have 3.97 inches on top of a 1GB of RAM and use 8GB of internal storage. A battery of 1500mAh has been fixed in there and the rear camera would be rated at 5MP.
Running the Tizen 2.4 out of the box, the Z2 is expected to be released in markets such as Nigeria, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Turkey and other related markets at just $70.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Specifications, markets and pricing for the Samsung Z2 leaks
- Huawei planning to introduce the 8.4 inch MediaPad M3 into US markets
- HTC Desire 530 finally launches in the US markets, priced $179
- Blackberry Priv opens shop for pre-orders in UK, US and Canadian markets
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage