Specs To Be Expected On Nokia 9 Leaks
HDM Global in partnership with Nokia has been churning out high end smartphones in the past couple of months following its official entry into the year with the Nokia 6 device which sold out in one minute.
However, ahead of the official launch of the Nokia 9 device, the device has been spotted on GFXBench, a benchmarking website to be featuring some high end specs including a 5.3-incch QHD display with a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
Under the hood of the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with the Adreno 540 GPU for graphics and for faster processes, the device has 4GB of RAM mounted.
For the optics, the Nokia 9 comes packing a 12MP camera on the front panel and another 12MP camera setup on the front panel bringing earlier rumours of a possible dual camera setup to a halt.
The rear camera is said to be capable of shooting 4K videos and will roll out with the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
You may also like
- Specs To Be Expected On Nokia 9 Leaks
- Samsung silently launches the Galaxy C5 Pro, carries identical inner specs to the C7 Pro
- So you want luxury? Lamborghini phone goes with a 4-digit price and high-profile specs to match
- Vertu Signature Touch wants a taste of high specs too
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Active specs revealed