Specs of midrange BlackBerry 10.2 phone found on benchmark website
BlackBerry have been off the scene for a while now, after the Canadian company’s acquisition by FairFax Group ended in shambles.
The phone maker has since focused on other things since the appointment of new CEO John Chen, like saying it will focus more on QWERTY-keyboard smartphones and stuff. Today, courtsey of a benchmark website GeekBench, we discovered a new midrange phone running on BlackBerry 10.2 OS which we think is going to be the rumored BlackBerry Jakarta.
The phone has a dual-core CPU with a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8230 chispset and 1.5GB of random access memory, that of course, according to GeekBench.
BlackBerry recently signed an agreement with Foxconn which will see the latter producing phones inside China for BlackBerry, assuring a cheaper cost of production and possibly a decline in retail cost of new BlackBerry mobile phones.
You may also like
- Oppo R9s promotional posters leaks, shows off some specs of the unit
- Official specs of the BB DTEK60 go live on Blackberry’s website
- Specs of the upcoming Huawei Mate 9 leaks via benchmark test
- Rumored Powerful Specs Of HTC 10 mini To Be Revealed This September
- Hands-on photos and specs of the Huawei G7 Plus revealed