Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
Another US network provider has entered the “Six Appeal” game. Oh, you don’t yet know what Six Appeal means? Six represents the Samsung Galaxy S6 and these carriers are using the campaign to hype the curved variant of the battleship before its arrival.
While T-Mobile and AT&T have both shown their support for the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, showing red and blue-themed images respectively, Sprint, one of the largest carriers in the country has joined the promotion tweeting a yellow-themed version of the same image posted by T-Mobs and AT&T.
Sprint is also accepting pre-registerations for the device (not the same as preorder) even though the company clearly stated the device is not for sale since it hasn’t been cleared of FCC and other authorities.
You may also like
- Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
- T-Mobile follows AT&T’s steps, halts sales and replacements of the Note 7
- Oppo Neo gets pictured with 4.5″ display
- 13MP Pepsi P1S smartphone launched with fingerprint scanner
- Top 5 Phones Of Last Week
- Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January
- BlackBerry Video Calling For Android Now Rolling Out