Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers
The third biggest telephone carrier in the United States of Ameria has posted an opertiong loss of $398 million for the third quarter of 2013.
Sprint reported they have lost 360,000 subscribers to other network operators despitee gaining 84,000 new prepaid subscribers and 181,000 new wholesale customers.
Sprint posted a $5.8 billion total net earning and has vowed to reach 200 million POPs with 4G connectivity before the end of the 2013.
You may also like
- Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers
- 2GB RAM Smartphones Released In August
- Developer finds a way to get the Daydream VR compatible with Nexus 5X
- Xiaomi Red Rice stands out with quad-core CPU and $130 price tag
- Xiaomi Mi 4c
- LG G Flex is unveiled as world’s second flexible display smartphone