Sprint’s Planogram gives even more details on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
We brought some news to you very early today on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device and the information told you of when the device would possibly be available for pre-order and sale on Verizon Wireless. This earlier info was obtained from a memo allegedly circulated from the mobile carrier to its various outlets and now, there is another piece of like information from Sprint’s Camp which comes in form of a planogram.
For those who are in the dark, a planogram inidicates the position of a product in any store to help it better attract customers and boost sales. Asides from the positioning information of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 though, Sprint’s Planogram also gives key to some exciting new features that we do not know about on this device.
The card notes that the device would make use of the most powerful stylus pen that has been developed till date, have a very fast autofocus camera for taking clear pictures even in lowlight conditions, great screen technology and 64GB internal storage space coupled with expansion up to 256GB.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sprint starts pushing out Nougat update to HTC 10 units on its network
- Sprint starts pushing out Jan security patch to the Galaxy S5 units on its network
- Sprint and US Cellular finally joins the club, lists the LG V20
- Sprint promises to honour Galaxy Note 7 users with replacement to any device of their choice
- Sprint joins list of US carriers to offer the LG V20 for sale