Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Note 4 takes a price dip
While eager customers are still waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to arrive, United States carrier, Sprint, has taken the time out to reduce the price of the smartphone on it’s menu.
Sprint has been taking pre-orders for Note 4 for since over a week and now the carrier says it has slashed the two-year contract fee from $349 to $299, that’s a $50 price dip.
Furthermore, the network promised to “do our best” in making sure the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 reaches your hand by October 17th, that of course if you placed a reservation before then.
The off-contract price of the Note 4 hasn’t altered a bit. Sprint is still asking for $720 a unit though that’s way less expensive than the price of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
You may also like
- Sprint starts pushing out Nougat update to HTC 10 units on its network
- Sprint starts pushing out Jan security patch to the Galaxy S5 units on its network
- Sprint and US Cellular finally joins the club, lists the LG V20
- Sprint promises to honour Galaxy Note 7 users with replacement to any device of their choice
- Sprint joins list of US carriers to offer the LG V20 for sale