Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Lenovo has been rising on the top of mobile brands as it was churning out decent smart phones in the mobile market at regular rate of knots. And record shows that they are doing well in the Smartphone competition.
The Indian based company has managed to increase its overall shipments up to 63 percent just in the first quarter of this year alone. This was according to the latest data released by Canalys. A device that can be bought a low cost yet offers rich features.
Lenovo phones such as A6000 and the A6000 Plus have contributed well in the Indian market success.. Lenovo now expects something similar or even more from Vibe K5 Plus because A6000 was “another” budget device, and its successor, Vibe K5 Plus offers even more. The company’s latest phone being pitched the multimedia performance.
Vibe K5 Plus packed with total entertainment device package. Such Technologies like Dolby audio and the TheatreMax added into in order to accentuate this feature. The device has a price tag of Rs 8,499 considered to be light on market’s pocket. So Lenovo built the budgeted yet best multimedia smartphone.
You may also like
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- LG Google Nexus (2015) said to be priced $400/$450, will launch on Sept 29
- Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition joins the tow after Mexico launch
- South Korean mobile carriers are also offering replacement/refund plans to their Galaxy Note 7 customers
- Xolo Q700 Club
- Blackberry Priv to get Marshmallow update “sometime next year”