T-Mobile gets 1 million new subscribers in three months
T-Mobile has announced that they have added 1 million new customers in the recently concluded 2013 Quarter 3 .
CEO John Legere, said that T-Mobile’s friendly approach to subscribers is really paying off. He said, “Part of our customer momentum comes from the MetroPCS acquisition. With MetroPCS we are making great progress, including the planned additional expansion of the MetroPCS brand into another 15 additional markets by November 21. Our momentum is great and we have confidence that we can continue to deliver sustainable and profitable growth.”
Meanwhile the company posted a contradictory $36 million loss for the Quarter, despite generating $6.69 billion in revenue, a 8.7% increase from last year’s Q3. T-Mobile says they are expecting 1.6 million to 1.8 million new customers by the end of 2013 (Q4).
You may also like
- T-Mobile gets the Nougat rolling out to its LG G5 users
- T-Mobile gets 1 million new subscribers in three months
- Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units on the T-Mobile network gets updated
- T-Mobile customer gets the LG V20 way before launch date
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 5 gets updates, no Marshmallow yet