T-Mobile offering the Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Note 5 at a $200 price rebate
No doubt, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy Note 5 devices are all rulers in their own kingdoms when it comes to the game of the big screens but with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 now in town, thee trio need to learn how to bow and let their new master take the lead.
As if to now celebrate the coronation of the Galaxy Note 7 as the new law around town, T-Mobile has introduced a very nice plan on the former trio of devices and if you own one of them, you could consider the offers yourself.
For now, if you switch to the T-Mobile carrier, you have the chance to get any of the Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and the Galaxy Note 5 for a whopping $200 off their original asking prices and that’s now all… you also get to activate a data plan that is worth 10GB or higher.
We think this is an impressive offer and a great plan too and since T-Mobile offers great carrier services, you have nothing to worry about in the switch. Interested?
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- T-Mobile offering both Galaxy S7 flagships and LG V20 at just $350
- T-Mobile offering the Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Note 5 at a $200 price rebate
- HTC offering $200 off on the HTC 10 flagship, throws in a freebie too
- T-Mobile customer gets the LG V20 way before launch date
- T-Mobile opens preorders for the LG V20, includes mouth-watering freebies