T-Mobile starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J7
While Samsung has already started to plan the 2017 refresh of the Galaxy J7, in other related news, T-Mobile has started to roll out a new update to the units of this device that is registered on its network and coming in as a version of J700TUVU2APK6, the update weighs some 245MB and also brings with it the android security patch for the month of December.
In addition to the security patch, the package also contains improvements for some features such as the domestic data roaming and IPv4 clashes with LTE when roaming.
Given that it is an OTA update, it is understandable if you are yet to get yours and if you are not patient enough to wait for the automatic notification to pop up on your device, you can head over to settings and manually request your own update.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the HTC 10
- T-Mobile starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J7
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the LG G5